|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||OEM & ODM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000|
|Price:||0.08 USD -0.268 USD|
|Packaging Details:||PE bags +Strong box+Pallet Wrapped by Stretch Film|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 PCS 20 Days|
|MOQ：:||5000pcs||Feature::||High Temperature Cooking And Sterilization|
|Certification:||EU, FDA, ISO||Free Samples:||Yes|
|Resist Temperate:||121-135 Degrees Centigrade||Retort Time:||60 Minutes|
Custom Printed High Temperature Retort Pouch,
High Temperature Retort Pouch 135 Degrees,
High Temperature Retort Pouch ISO
Custom Printed Pouch Stand Up Pouches Retort Pouch Resist Temperature 135 degrees
The high temperature retort pouch is a composite plastic film bag that can be heat treated, which has the advantages of both canned containers and boiling water resistant plastic bags. The food can be left intact in the bag, sterilized and heated at high temperature (usually 120~135°C), and taken out to eat. Proven for over ten years, it is an ideal sales packaging container. It is suitable for the packaging of meat and soy products, is convenient, hygienic and practical, and can well maintain the original flavor of the food, which is favored by consumers.
In order to meet the performance requirements of the retort pouch, polyester film with high strength is selected for the outer layer of the structure, aluminum foil with shading and air tightness is selected for the middle layer, and polypropylene film is selected for the inner layer. There are three-layer structures: PET/AL/RCPP, PET/PA/RCPP, and four-layer structures are PET/AL/PA/RCPP.
Mainly characteristics of retort pouch:
1. Good heat resistance is the basic performance. Cooking at a high temperature of 121°C - 135°C for 40 minutes will keep the packaging bag from deformation, delamination, and cracking at the heat seal, and maintain the original mechanical properties;
2. Good mechanical properties, which are also the properties that all kinds of packaging bags should have, and high-temperature cooking bags are no exception;
3. Good barrier properties, oxygen transmission rate and water vapor transmission rate must reach the standard;
4. Food-grade material, food packaging bags are in direct contact with the contents for a long time, and should be non-toxic and harmless to avoid contamination of food by toxic substances.
5. Good product display, printability, high transparency, etc.
|Product Name||Custom Printed Pouch Stand Up Pouches Retort Pouch Resist Temperature 135 degrees|
|Bag Shape||stand up pouch|
|Size & Thickness||Normally 100-160micron|
|Ink Type||Water based ink|
|Material||PET/ALU/RCPP, PET/PA/RCPP, PET/AL/PA/RCPP|
|Style Options||stand up pouch, flat bottom bag, side gusset bag, 3 side seal bag, film roll|
|Usages||Snack, milk powder, beverage power, nuts, dried food, dried fruit,
Seeds, coffee, sugar, spice, bread, tea, herbal, wheat, washing powder, salt, pet food, candy, rice etc.
|Certification||EU, FDA, ISO.|
Contact Person: Annie Xiong