|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||OEM & ODM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 PCS|
|Price:||0.05USD -0.32 USD|
|Packaging Details:||bag packaging|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||6000000 PCS 30 Days|
|Size:||Custom Size Accepted||Color:||20+ Colors|
Aluminum Liquid Bag In Box,
Wine Bib Bag In Box
Bib Bag Wine Bag With Tap Aluminum Liquid Bib Bag Wine Bib Bag In Box Bag In Box
The bag-in-box is made of a variety of materials, and the bag body is attached with a switch like a faucet, which is convenient to open and take out. The unique design allows the liquid to flow out while preventing the entry of air, so that wine and liquor can be fresher for a longer time. The most important thing is that compared with traditional hard packaging, bag-in-box can reduce the consumption of petroleum products, save about 35% of transportation and storage costs, and 85% less waste than bottled. 55% less CO2 emissions than bottled. Today, soft drinks such as juice, coffee, and ready-to-drink tea are also increasing the use of bag-in-box. BN PACK has been reflecting on the company's feedback on the natural environment, and the company has been committed to reducing carbon emissions, which is also our belief: to create a greener environment for the next generation.
1. The bag-in-box uses less packaging material and is only 1/5 of the rigid container;
2. The used bag-in-box packaging is very easy to separate and recycle, and it is completely recyclable;
3. The bag-in-box can be completely folded and stored before and after use, which greatly reduces the cost of packaging, storage and transportation, and reduces energy consumption;
4. Most of the bags in the box are for one-time use, which avoids the impact and damage of chemical disinfection and cleaning on the environment;
5. The maximum packaging can reach 1400 liters, which means less packaging cost per unit capacity;
6. Longer product shelf life also reduces waste caused by product deterioration;
7. Reduce energy consumption and use of raw materials;
8. The bag-in-box packaging is light in weight, saves space, improves transportation efficiency by more than 20%, and reduces fuel and energy consumption;
9. Single-item transportation (relative to the reuse of hard barrels does not require recycling) to save transportation costs;
10. Compared with traditional packaging, it can save up to 80% of raw material consumption;
11. Flexible and efficient filling machines reduce energy costs and increase productivity.
Bag-in-box products are applicable to a wide range of channels and have huge market potential. In addition to home and office, it is also very suitable for channels such as health clubs, entertainment clubs, catering, gyms, hotels, airports and other channels that require high quality drinks.
Bag-in-box is a new type of packaging form, which is convenient for transportation, storage and cost saving, using bags, ldpe, inlaid now aluminum boxes and PET composite materials. 1L to 220L, the valve is mainly a butterfly valve.
Contact Person: Angel