High Temperature Sterilization Food Packaging Bag Retort Pouch Microwave Bag
||High Temperature Sterilization Food Packaging Bag Retort Pouch Microwave Bag
||Food Grade, High Barrier, Moisture Proof, Strong Sealing, Perfect Printing
||Food, snacks, nuts, soup, sauce, etc
|Plastic, Kraft paper, Biodegradable material, Recyclable material etc.
||100g,150g,200g,250g,500g,1kg or custom size
||FREE Stock Samples Offered
What is a Retort Pouch?
A retort pouch is a thin, lightweight, flexible laminated plastic package used to hold processed foods. It's essentially a can and glass jar replacement product that combines the longevity of traditional food preservation methods with the convenience and benefits of a thin, relatively malleable container.
Processed food stored in jars and cans offers several advantages. It doesn't require refrigeration and has an extremely long, stable shelf life. The problem comes not from the preservation process, but in the cost and inconvenience associated with the packaging. Cans and glass jars are bulky and heavy. They take up a fair amount of storage space, increasing your transportation and warehousing costs. Retort pouches are lightweight and provide packing efficiencies. As a result, they deliver substantial cost savings when it comes to transportation and shipping. Because these pouches lay flat when empty, they require less storage space before filling — reducing warehousing costs.
The lightweight packaging also provides cost savings and production efficiencies when it comes to the sterilization processes. The retort sterilization process involves first filling the pouch and then exposing the sealed package to ultra-high heat. The thin packaging quickly transmits heat, permitting content sterilization to occur up to 40% faster than with jars and cans. Faster sterilization requires less energy and therefore costs less money. It also increases your company's production capacity and improves the overall taste of your product.
Retort pouches come with a variety of features, giving you the opportunity to choose packaging solutions that work well with your products and most directly meet the needs of your customers. Pick between several design options, including easy-open, resealable and spout pouches. With long, relatively flat fronts, these pouches also provide more space for front-facing marketing materials. Retort packaging also offers several benefits to consumers and retailers. The tear-open design of easy-open and resealable selections makes them user-friendly, eliminating the need for can openers or sufficient hand strength to open jars. They also require less disposal space after use. Gusset packaging permits pouches to stand upright and makes product display easier for retailers. It saves shelf space and creates an overall attractive product display.
Why Choose Retortable packaging?
- Cost Savings – contents do not have to be blanched or pre-cooked prior which reduces manufacturing and processing time and cost as well as reduced energy and water use
- Material Handling – reduced packaged weight and dimensions eliminates heavy, bulky cans/jars during handling / waste easy to handle, ship, store, use and dispose of. Bulk waste is reduced, making clean up and disposal a fraction of the space and processing taken up by traditional cans, glass jars or semi-rigid thermoformed containers.
- Convenient – Consumers find pouches easy to handle, store, and dispose of, as well as retort pouches are easy to open versus needing to puncture metal or require additional tools.
- Safety – heating liquids in cans can produce dangerous pressure, and opening cans leave raw edges that are sharp, whereas retort pouches are easily and safely handled
- Better branding – and consumer visibility with larger branding and labelling surface area and product placement
- Quality - Foods cook safely and evenly, and since overcooking or uneven cooking of canned foods can be avoided.
- Design Options - Retort packaging comes in multiple sizes and configurations shapes, printable surfaces, with various hanging or standing methods. Packages can be flat, oval, truncated, conical or almost anything that can be imagined and designed, whereas canned or bottled foods have obvious limitations. For more information on over 62 standard and special flexible film options.
1.Q: How many bags should I order if I want custom printed bag?
A: Our minimum quantity of custom printed bags is 5,000 or 20,000 PCS.
2.Q: Can you help us deciding the best suited film we need to pack our products?
A: Yes Our engineers can work with you to develop the best suited materials
3.Q: What is the time frame taken for custom printed?
A: 15 days for production and 5 days by air shipment or 20-30 days by sea shipment,However if it is urgent we can rush.
4.Q: What is needed to provide you if I want to prin my design?
As long as you provide your design in software (Preferred Accepted:Adobe Illustrator - AI, EPS or PDF formats. All text and fonts converted to outlines;Corel Draw - Export files as AI. All text and fonts converted to curves;Freehand - Export files as EDITABLE EPS. All text and fonts converted to paths; Be sure to include all necessary linked images at high resolution in CMYK color mode).Design that is at the exact imprint size desired, positioned correctly on the die line, with all fonts outlined, with colors properly separated.
5.Q: Can you give some free samples for testing?
A: Yes, I can send you samples for testing our size,quality. Samples are free,clients just response to express freight (when place mass order,will be deduct from order charges).
6.Q: What advantages do you have?
Using solvent-free lamination→so sure food safety for food packaging pouches Custom design starting from 10,000 PCS.
Short lead time:2 weeks for custom design orders GMP and Dust-free workshop . Orders from 500 PCS for standard colors(stock items). Manufacture with 13 years’ experience.
Near to Guangzhou port,Shenzhen port so convenient for delivery.
If you are interested in this flat bottom pouch, please feel free to contact me on Whatsapp.