|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||OEM & ODM|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000|
|Price:||0.08 USD -0.268 USD|
|Packaging Details:||PE bags +Strong box+Pallet Wrapped by Stretch Film|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||100000 PCS 20 Days|
|MOQ：:||10000pcs||Feature::||High Temperature Cooking And Sterilization|
|Certification:||EU, FDA, ISO||Free Samples:||Yes|
|Resist Temperate:||121 Degrees Centigrade||Retort Time:||30 Minutes|
High Temperature Cooking Bags 135 Degrees,
RCPP High Temperature Cooking Bags
Custom Printed Pouch Stand Up Pouches Retort Pouch Resist Temperature 135 degrees
The high temperature cooking bag can withstand the temperature of 121-135 degrees. The more commonly used materials are generally Nylon composite cooking grade CPP or RCPP, and Nylon composite pure aluminum AL composite cooking grade CPP or RCPP. RCPP is a retort CPP membrane. It has better heat resistance than ordinary CPP film and can withstand temperatures of 121 degrees and higher. For some bags that need to be sterilized at temperatures above 121 degrees, RCPP can be used.
High-temperature cooking bags are plastics that can withstand high-temperature cooking and have high barrier properties.
Application Areas of High Temperature Cooking Bags
1. Packaging of various cooked meat products (vacuum bag, heat-stretched packaging, inert gas-filled bag), the shelf life can be more than one month when stored at room temperature.
2. It is used for aseptic packaging of fresh milk, stored at room temperature, and the shelf life is 3 months.
3. Do not use aseptic packaging machine, but use ordinary liquid packaging machine for filling, and use secondary sterilization for packaging of various fresh milk, which can achieve a shelf life of more than 1 month at room temperature.
4. Long-term storage of concentrated juice, jam, vacuum aseptic packaging.
5. The vacuum fresh-keeping small package of fresh livestock and poultry meat, the inflatable fresh-keeping small package, can be stored at room temperature for half a month.
6. Packaging of various condiments with unique fragrance.
7. Food packaging that contains high protein and high fat, has fragrant, crisp, puffy and brittle properties, does not allow a little oxidative deterioration and does not allow a little hygroscopic deliquescence during storage and circulation, such as high-grade baked goods, coffee, Cereals, fried foods, especially fried fruits, etc.
8. Packaging of pure water, especially pure water for field operations and field operations.
9. Drug packaging.
10. Packaging of cosmetics.
11. Packaging of accurate industrial products such as machinery and electronics, especially the packaging of products that cannot be rust-proofed with oil stored in offshore and coastal areas.
l2. Packaging of chemical products and pesticides.
l3. It is compounded with paper and cloth to make packaging with special properties and applied in special occasions.
|Product Name||High Temperature Cooking Bags Vacuum Seal Food Pouch Withstand 121 degrees|
|Bag Shape||stand up pouch|
|Size & Thickness||Normally 100-160micron|
|Ink Type||Water based ink|
|Material||PET/ALU/RCPP, PET/PA/RCPP, PET/AL/PA/RCPP|
|Style Options||stand up pouch, flat bottom bag, side gusset bag, 3 side seal bag, film roll|
|Usages||Snack, milk powder, beverage power, nuts, dried food, dried fruit,
Seeds, coffee, sugar, spice, bread, tea, herbal, wheat, washing powder, salt, pet food, candy, rice etc.
|Certification||EU, FDA, ISO.|
Contact Person: Annie Xiong