Different types of food require different mechanical properties of packaging bags, different storage and transportation environments, etc., so the required combination of packaging bag materials is also different. The following BN PACK introduces the classification of packaging bags according to food categories.
1. Cooked food(Retort Pouch): PA/PP, PEE/AL/PP, PA/HDPE, PET/AL/PET/CPP, PET/PVDC/HDPE, PET/CPP;
2. Vacuum frozen meat(Retort Pouch): PE/OPP/PE (meat), EVA/PVDC/EVA (meat), PE/PA/PE (meat, oil), PC/PE (vacuum, aseptic packaging), LDPE /coloring/LDPE (frozen meat), CA/LDPE (frozen meat);
3. Dehydrated food: (powdered) paper/AL/PE, PT/paper/PE, PT/PE/AL/PE, PE/paper/PVA/PE; EVA/PP/EVA (dehydrated vegetables); PT/AL /PE (dry packaging bag);
4. Fast food plastic packaging bags: (instant noodles, rice noodles, rice, snacks, etc.) PE/HDPE, PP/PE/EVA, LDPE/HDPE/EVA, HDPE/EVA, HDPE/LD, PP/LDPE/EVA;
5. Liquid food: PE/AL/PE/paper/PE (milk, fresh milk packaging), PE/PET/AL/PE/paper/PE (milk, fresh milk packaging), PET/PE (coffee), PVDC/ PET/PE (ketchup, juice), PP/paper/PE/AL (oil), PA/PE (beverage, pickles);
6. Inflatable packaging: PET/PVDC/PE, OPP/AL/LDPE, PET/AL/LDPE;
Other commonly used packaging bags include medicines, candies, shopping bags, etc. The materials required are different. If you need to customize plastic packaging bags suitable for your own products, please feel free to contact BN PACK to customize a solution for you.
Contact Person: Ms. Angel